Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bermuda Break

There has been a gap in my blogging, however, not without great reason......I am in Bermuda and taking a brief break from regular routine.

Quickly, I'll share that I am enjoying an extremely impromptu trip to my native island -- Bermuda -- that island shaped like a giant fishhook in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The beauty on this island is unbelievable; words cannot fully do it justice. As I type from my mom's computer, I can see the breathtaking turquoise-colored ocean not far away. The varying shades of green and blue are amazing. Sometimes I can't even believe that I was born and raised here. How did a girl get so lucky...so blessed? :-)

I often talk about wanting to "live in the heart of nature." When I stepped foot on the island a few days ago, I quickly realized that for many, many years (less the years I was abroad in college), I most certainly lived smack bam in the heart of nature -- right here in Bermuda. This place is BEAU-TI-FUL!!!!!!!!

I have so much to blog about regarding this trip, however, I will mentally store my thoughts until I return to regular routine.

Until then...I hope that you can also take break to flow with nature! Visit Bermuda if you can! :-)

Penny

3 Comments:

Blogger Penrick said...

Great name!

I would love to see Bermuda some day. I went to St. Lucia for a month and I couldn't believe it was real. So much beauty.

Enjoy, I look forward to reading more from you.

Penny

Wednesday, 19 July, 2006  
Blogger Jennifer James said...

Mental note to self: Have to go to Bermuda! Have to go to Bermuda! It's been ages since I've even been to any beach. I want to be where you are -- RIGHT NOW!

Have a fabulous time, girl.

Thursday, 20 July, 2006  
Blogger Penny Powell said...

Hi Penny and Jennifer:

Thanks for your comments. Sorry for the delayed reply, but I've just returned from Bermuda and am attempting to get back into the normal flow of things.

I'll be updating my blog soon.

Hope to hear from you again.

Hugs,

Penny

Wednesday, 26 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home