Wednesday, July 04, 2007

God's Mountain Art



I am having a moment of reflection and basking in the fact that I recently experienced this type of scenery firsthand. God's art is breathtaking! I feel so blessed to have explored this territory in West Virgnina.

















Thank you, God! I am overflowing with love and appreciation for the gift of nature and the many forms of art, health and healing it provides. How blessed I feel to have set foot on each of the spots shown in these pictures and to have had the opportunity to expose my son to such beauty as well! I remain in awe of just how beautiful this world is! I embrace it wholly.

With Much Love!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny Powell said...

Linda wrote:

Penny,

Wow! those pictures are just breathtaking, I can imagine what it was to see such a beautiful place in person. I am glad that you all had a wonderful safe time.

Take care,

Hugs,
Linda


Hi Linda: I'll reply here to your above comment under the "Infectious Green Smoothie" post. It ended up there because of the way the "God's Mountain Art" post ran into that one. I've fixed it now, though. :-)

In any event, thanks for your note. Yes, it was absolutely amazing to see the scenery in person. I mean...we both know how breathtaking scenery can be being from Bermuda.:-) This was yet another category of breathtaking scenery.

I told a friend that I think spending half of the year on an island and the other half in the mountains would be ideal for me! :-)

Talk soon!

Hugs,

Penny

Friday, 06 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home