Friday, June 22, 2007

Craving The Present Moment Cafe

I'm well overdue for a visit to one of my favorite places in town, The Present Moment Cafe in St. Augustine, Florida. At the last visit, my husband and I sat at the Juice Bar and enjoyed green juices while we waited for my take-out order to be ready. We also enjoyed chatting with a friendly waitress who shared some more neat things about The Present Moment Cafe. She explained that if customers ride their bikes there, they get 10 percent off of their bill. Isn't that cool? By car, however, we live about 45 minutes or so away from there, so it would be quite a long journey by bike. But, who knows, one day I might be up for the challenge! :-)

Talking about traveling to PMC, my husband and I drove there in this fancy vehicle when we last stopped by. My husband's car was at the car dealer's that day; some generous soul lent him this expensive toy in the meantime. What fun we had cruising in it! Memories of my first car in Bermuda -- a Volkswagon Golf Convertible -- came flooding back.

In the Convertible BMW, however, here's what rode home with us from The Present Moment Cafe. Delicious would be an understatement!



Sunlight Burger
"Open-faced walnut, sunflower, almond, and carrot zucchini burger served over a slice of tomato and dripping with pine nut provolone. Topped with caramelized onions and served with salad and chips."


















Below -- Kale Avocado Ala Present Moment
"Our signature satisfying kale salad massaged with red & yellow pepper, avocado, tomato, lemon garlic-olive oil and topped with candied pecans."



Understand why I'm craving The Present Moment Cafe? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home