Sunday, September 09, 2007

A poem I wrote that is published in the 9/07 issue of Pear Magazine

M-A-N-I-F-E-S-T-I-N-G


M - Maintaining the thought that what we want will be

A - Attracting whatever it is that we want to see

N -- Keeping that thought near to us

I -- Establishing an intention built on trust

F -- Freedom to feel that what we want will come

E -- Exercising the thought like the constant rhythm of a drum

S -- Seeing whatever we want before it has been fully manifested

T -- Trusting that our thoughts have been well invested

I -- Inspired throughout the process...from beginning to end

N -- Never abandoning our manifesting rhythm, my friends

G -- Getting what we hoped we would...all because we knew we could!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home