Friday, August 04, 2006

Yoga, Walking, Swimming and Surfing

I tell you what, I'm feeling excited about this new walking routine I've taken on. I pray the novelty of it doesn't wear off because the journey feels so right. My son's sports coach sent me a list of upcoming races, so now I have a better idea of what's ahead of me and what I can aim for!

On Wednesday, after attending an awesome 75-minute yoga class at 8:45 a.m., I drove home and then walked for 35 minutes. Later in the day, I took my son and his friend to our community pool, so I swam a bit, too.

Talking about the pool, while there, children were invited to gather at a certain section to participate in a mini surfing lesson. Here's my little surfer doing his thing. I snapped the picture with my cell phone. Although it's not a clear shot, the activity -- as one of my yoga instructors puts it -- has been "breathed in for memory." :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home