Friday, September 01, 2006

To Blog or Not To Blog?

I haven't blogged in a while, and there are several reasons for that:

(1) I've started a new part-time job outside of the home, and I've been so busy taking in new health information that I haven't made time to sit and blog.

(2) I've had friends visit my home from Bermuda since my last blog entry and have been busy spending time with them for five days and helping my Godson prepare to attend a school in the area. Again, that didn't leave time for much blogging.

(3) Do I want to continue blogging here? That's a question I have been asking myself lately. Although I love journaling -- whether someone reads my words or not -- it seems that many of us blog to connect on a positive, deeper level with people. For me, at least, that's the bigger purpose I have in mind. However, I'm not certain how much I'm "connecting" with others out there. It's hard to tell, if readers don't comment. But, I must thank Jennifer for her regular comments and Linda for her e-mails mentioning that she was inspired in one way or another by my words. So, I am thankful that there's a connection going on with them at least.

(4) Sometimes I wonder if I even need to be revealing aspects of my life this way.

But, the bottom line is that I do love to write and share and take my chances at touching a life along the way. Sooo, if folks such as Jennifer and Linda are inspired by my words as they have generously shared, well, I guess that's enough for me to keep on blogging.

Looks like I just answered my own question.:-) Given that, I suppose I should try to get back into a regular blogging routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home