Saturday, November 18, 2006

Dare 2 Shine

I've been in somewhat of a funk this past week, I guess you could say. I haven't been operating on the level of life I typically tend to -- for whatever reason! I haven't even really been inspired to blog -- which is so unlike me. But, I tell you, it's nothing like some good words from a friend to remind you to embrace life in every fiber of it's being, and shine!

My friend, Sophie, had no idea I was feeling, blah. But, God did. And, through His divine intervention sent her words to uplift me -- through an article of hers I just reviewed for Pear Magazine. Check out her story in Pear Magazine on Thanksgiving. Like me, I bet after reading it you will just plain and simply Dare 2 Shine!

Today, the Penny I know is back -- fully loving life and daring to shine. Now, I'm off for a morning walk to get light from the sun, and energy from the many forms of nature I will pass along with the way. Then, I'll be on the football field cheering my son and his team on, and will go wherever the day leads us after that.

Have a fabulous Saturday!

Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

Hugs,

Penny

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Sunday, 03 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Monday, 04 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home